What Type of Yacht Sharing User are You?
BY: admin / 0 COMMENTS / CATEGORY: Fractional Yacht Ownership Blog, Luxury Yachts for Charter
One of the best things about our incredible yacht sharing program here at SmartYacht is that it meets the criteria of many different types of users. Here are some of the most common types of people we see interested in using our boat sharing program:
Posted in Fractional Yacht Ownership Blog, Luxury Yachts for Charter
- The first-time user—Many people use our yacht sharing program as a way to test out the yachting lifestyle and see if they like it. If this is your mentality, we are confident as soon as you step aboard one of our luxury vessels, you will never want to go back.
- The occasional user—Many people believe that they will not use their own yacht enough. Thankfully, yacht sharing affords you a perfect amount of time with the vessel.
- The corporate client—Owning a portion of your own yacht is a perfect way to entertain corporate clients and make a significant impression on them. After all, there is nothing quite like spending an evening aboard an incredible luxury vessel.
- The money-savvy user—Owning a yacht is a significant investment. However, with yacht sharing, you enjoy the many benefits of owning your own yacht at a fraction of the price.
- The budget-limited user—Many believe it is better to invest their money in other places besides in a yacht. However, when you invest in our yacht sharing program, you invest in your ability to live the Dubai lifestyle to the fullest.